$1 Trillion Manager Hangs Tough With Bullish Call for DollarBy
Amundi’s Kwok expects the Fed to raise rates in coming months
Eaton Vance has trimmed its bullish dollar positions: Stein
Amundi SA, which manages about $1 trillion, is holding on to its bullish dollar wagers even as sentiment turns against the U.S. currency.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Bitcoin Futures Deliver Wild Ride as Debut Brings Rally, Halts
- Investors Told to Brace for Steepest Rate Hikes Since 2006
- Longtime NPR Host Tom Ashbrook Is Facing Misconduct Allegations
- Times Square Subway Bomber Tells Police He’s a Follower of Islamic State
- Buffett's About to Get $3 Billion Back From Burger King Owner