Deutsche Bank Board Member Price Leaves After Less Than 1 YearBy and
Price to focus on his health, Chairman Achleitner says
Bank to commence search for successor as asset management head
Deutsche Bank AG’s Quintin Price, head of asset management and a member of the board, is leaving after less than a year at Germany’s biggest bank.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Ivanka Trump Faces Courtroom Showdown Over $785 Sandals
- Uber Losing Battle in London After Regulator Revokes License
- How Electric Cars Can Create the Biggest Disruption Since the iPhone
- Mercedes Plots Tesla Attack With $1 Billion U.S. Electric Push
- Hewlett Packard Enterprise Is Said to Plan About 5,000 Job Cuts