Decision-Day Guide: BOK Likely to Hold Rate; Watch for DissentBy
Analysts expect key rate will be lowered in coming months
Only one of 18 economists forecasts a change at this meeting
While most analysts aren’t forecasting that the Bank of Korea will lower interest rates at its policy meeting Thursday, investors expect action in coming months to tackle low inflation and risks to growth from corporate restructuring.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Billionaire Tom Barrack Throws Harvey Weinstein a Lifeline
- Everything Is Crazy and the Markets Aren’t Freaking Out
- Facebook Is Looking for Employees With National Security Clearances
- Kushners’ Control of Family’s NYC Crown Jewel Is Now in Jeopardy
- London House Prices Fall Most Since Financial Crisis