Clinton Strengthens Nomination Claim With California Win: ChartBy
Former secretary of state Hillary Clinton, who was declared the Democratic presumptive nominee by the Associated Press on Monday, won four of six contests on Tuesday, further extending her lead over Vermont Senator Bernie Sanders in both popular votes and pledged delegates. Even with a solid California win, however, Clinton’s 2,184 pledged delegates means she’ll have to rely on so-called superdelegates at the convention to officially clinch the nomination.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Musk Takes Down the Tesla and SpaceX Facebook Pages
- Trump Wanted a Trade War. Here’s What One Looks Like
- A Horror Week for the Dow Has Investors Begging for Trump Respite
- Stocks Tumble in Biggest Weekly Decline Since 2016: Markets Wrap
- Qantas Passes Aviation Milestone With Direct Perth-London Flight