Clinton Strengthens Nomination Claim With California Win: ChartBy
Former secretary of state Hillary Clinton, who was declared the Democratic presumptive nominee by the Associated Press on Monday, won four of six contests on Tuesday, further extending her lead over Vermont Senator Bernie Sanders in both popular votes and pledged delegates. Even with a solid California win, however, Clinton’s 2,184 pledged delegates means she’ll have to rely on so-called superdelegates at the convention to officially clinch the nomination.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Gulf of Mexico Oil Spill May Be Largest Since 2010 BP Disaster
- Billionaire Tom Barrack Throws Harvey Weinstein a Lifeline
- Everything Is Crazy and the Markets Aren’t Freaking Out
- Facebook Is Looking for Employees With National Security Clearances
- Kushners’ Control of Family’s NYC Crown Jewel Is Now in Jeopardy