Citadel’s Nazarali Says Image of Rigged Markets ‘Unfortunate’By
‘U.S. equity markets function incredibly well,’ he says
Retail investors paying far less to trade, Nazarali argues
U.S. stock trading is faster, cheaper and more efficient than ever before, and the perception that the market is rigged is “unfortunate,” said Jamil Nazarali, head of execution services at Citadel Securities.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Gulf of Mexico Oil Spill May Be Largest Since 2010 BP Disaster
- Billionaire Tom Barrack Throws Harvey Weinstein a Lifeline
- Everything Is Crazy and the Markets Aren’t Freaking Out
- Facebook Is Looking for Employees With National Security Clearances
- Airbus Snaps Up Bombardier Jet in New Challenge to Boeing