Brexit Concerns Show in European Stocks’ Valuation, Volatility
European equities are trailing U.S. shares this year in terms of performance and valuation while seeing outflows of $36 billion and rising volatility as investors slash exposure to the region, spooked in part by the vote on British membership of the European Union.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Smartphones Are Killing Americans, But Nobody’s Counting
- Why a Pub in the Middle of Nowhere Was Named the World’s Best Restaurant
- Gulf Coast Oil Spill May Be Largest Since 2010 BP Disaster
- Racist Outburst Prompts Faber’s Exit From Three Company Boards
- Airbus Snaps Up Bombardier Jet in New Challenge to Boeing