Asian Stocks Advance as Oil Producers, China’s H-Shares RallyBy
Hang Seng China caps longest winning streak since March 2007
Vietnamese equities climb 20 percent from January low
Asian stocks rose for a fourth day as energy producers climbed with oil and Chinese shares in Hong Kong capped their longest winning streak in nine years after data showed the nation’s imports beat estimates in May.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Fed Raises Rates, Eyes Three 2018 Hikes as Yellen Era Nears End
- This Electric Truck Will Probably Beat Tesla’s to Market
- These Guys Want to Lend You Money Against Your Bitcoin
- Famed Short-Seller Jim Chanos Says Tesla Headed for ‘Brick Wall’
- Bitcoin Points Way to ‘Massive Change’ for Commodity Businesses