Goldman Puts July Rate-Boost Odds at Twice What Bond Market SeesBy
Economist Hatzius says Fed will keep rates unchanged in June
Futures show 61% chance of rate increase by year-end
Goldman Sachs Group Inc. says there’s a 40 percent chance the Federal Reserve will raise interest rates in July -- almost double what the bond market projects -- as Chair Janet Yellen kept prospects for a move this year alive.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Tesla Unveils ‘World’s Fastest Production Car’ and Electric Big Rig
- Norway Idea to Exit Oil Stocks Is ‘Shot Heard Around the World’
- Getting a Dog May Save Your Life, Especially If You’re Single
- World’s Biggest Wealth Fund Wants Out of Oil and Gas
- The Questionable Math Behind Manafort’s Extravagant Home Renovations