Meryl Streep Plays Donald Trump for One Night OnlyBy
The Public Theater’s gala performance takes on race, politics
Taubman, Lin-Manuel Miranda also attend event in Central Park
Meryl Streep made her face a shade of orange on Monday night, then whipped up her hair and stuffed a pillow or two under a dark business suit and red tie. She was Trump for the finale of the Public Theater’s one-night-only gala performance exploring Shakespeare’s influence on America.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Tesla Unveils ‘World’s Fastest Production Car’ and Electric Big Rig
- Norway Idea to Exit Oil Stocks Is ‘Shot Heard Around the World’
- Getting a Dog May Save Your Life, Especially If You’re Single
- The Questionable Math Behind Manafort’s Extravagant Home Renovations
- World’s Biggest Wealth Fund Wants Out of Oil and Gas