Standard Chartered Aims to Double Pakistan Profit on Loan DemandBy
Nation cut interest rate most in Asia last year after oil drop
Pakistan consumer confidence at highest in 8 years: Nielsen
Standard Chartered Plc, the London-based bank that generates most of its income from Asia, is seeking to double operating profit at its Pakistan unit within five years as the country’s economy grows and banks churn out more loans.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Smartphones Are Killing Americans, But Nobody’s Counting
- Why a Pub in the Middle of Nowhere Was Named the World’s Best Restaurant
- Gulf Coast Oil Spill May Be Largest Since 2010 BP Disaster
- Racist Outburst Prompts Faber’s Exit From Three Company Boards
- Airbus Snaps Up Bombardier Jet in New Challenge to Boeing