Sanofi to Spend $4.2 Million on Effort to Oust Medivation BoardBy
French drugmaker offers $75,000 to each board nominee
Medivation warns shareholders against ‘devil’s bargain’
Sanofi expects to spend about $4.2 million in an attempt to get Medivation Inc. shareholders to oust the U.S. drugmaker’s board.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- One of the World’s Hottest Stocks Is Now Tumbling
- This Rare Bear Who Called the Crash Warns Housing Is Too Hot Again
- Recent ‘Odd’ Market Moves May Be a Warning Sign for Stocks
- The Global Economy Is Doing Just Fine, But the Davos Elite Is Worried
- U.S. Stocks Gain as Senate Votes to End Shutdown: Markets Wrap