Ruane Cunniff Cuts Valeant Pharmaceuticals Stake Almost in HalfBy
Firm’s Sequoia Fund slid 27% as drugmaker’s shares plunged
Valeant falls further today as CEO cuts 2016 earnings forecast
Ruane, Cunniff & Goldfarb, once the largest shareholder in Valeant Pharmaceuticals International Inc., cut its stake in the troubled drug maker almost in half, according to a regulatory filing Tuesday.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Gulf of Mexico Oil Spill May Be Largest Since 2010 BP Disaster
- Billionaire Tom Barrack Throws Harvey Weinstein a Lifeline
- Everything Is Crazy and the Markets Aren’t Freaking Out
- Facebook Is Looking for Employees With National Security Clearances
- Kushners’ Control of Family’s NYC Crown Jewel Is Now in Jeopardy