Pratt Boss Says New Engine Meets Benchmarks for Airbus PlanesBy
Geared turbofan ‘is as we advertised, period,’ Leduc says
Comments follow criticism from chief of Qatar Airways
The head of Pratt & Whitney said its geared turbofan engine is meeting performance specifications for Airbus Group SE’s new narrow-body jet, following criticism from one of the plane’s earliest customers.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Smartphones Are Killing Americans, But Nobody’s Counting
- Why a Pub in the Middle of Nowhere Was Named the World’s Best Restaurant
- Gulf Coast Oil Spill May Be Largest Since 2010 BP Disaster
- Racist Outburst Prompts Faber’s Exit From Three Company Boards
- Airbus Snaps Up Bombardier Jet in New Challenge to Boeing