Portugal Is Discussing Caixa Geral’s Capital Needs With ECB, EUBy
News on planned Novo Banco sale expected in ‘couple of weeks’
Finance Minister says he’s not planning to seek debt relief
Portugal is holding talks with the European Central Bank and the European Union about the capital needs of state-owned bank Caixa Geral de Depositos SA, Finance Minister Mario Centeno said.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Tesla Unveils ‘World’s Fastest Production Car’ and Electric Big Rig
- Norway Idea to Exit Oil Stocks Is ‘Shot Heard Around the World’
- Goldman Sachs Sees Four 2018 Fed Rate Hikes as U.S. Growth Gains
- Honda Recalls 800,000 Odyssey Minivans Linked to Injuries
- The Questionable Math Behind Manafort’s Extravagant Home Renovations