PBOC’s Ma Says Yuan Exchange Rate Increasingly TransparentBloomberg News
Yuan may appreciate, depreciate against basket in medium term
Increased flexibility helps ease devaluation pressure, Ma says
The yuan’s pricing mechanism is increasingly transparent and its rate against a basket of currencies may alternate between appreciation and depreciation, according to Ma Jun, chief economist of the People’s Bank of China’s research bureau.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- NFL’s $205 Million Man Is Hated by Everyone But Those Who Matter
- Americans Are Retiring Later, Dying Sooner and Sicker In-Between
- Singapore Will Stop Increasing Car Numbers From February 2018
- U.S. Stocks Drop at Start of Big Week for Earnings: Markets Wrap
- Noble Group Warns of Loss Topping $1 Billion