New Zealand Rate-Cut Bets Cool With Housing ‘Going Nuts’By
RBNZ may revise up inflation forecasts as fuel prices rise
Economists still expect Wheeler to lower rates in August
Bets are waning on a New Zealand interest-rate cut this week as the Reserve Bank faces renewed pressure in the housing market and the prospect of faster inflation.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Bitcoin Futures Deliver Wild Ride as Debut Brings Rally, Halts
- Investors Told to Brace for Steepest Rate Hikes Since 2006
- World's Second-Tallest Building Opens With a Whimper After Delay
- A Manager of $42 Billion Fears Bubble in World's Biggest Stocks
- Longtime NPR Host Tom Ashbrook Is Facing Misconduct Allegations