LendingClub Stumbles Anew, Delaying Meeting With InvestorsBy and
Stock falls further as Tuesday event is delayed until June 28
Second-biggest shareholder says it disposed of entire stake
LendingClub Corp., once the darling of a Silicon Valley movement looking to supplant banks, abruptly adjourned its annual shareholder meeting Tuesday, saying it wasn’t ready to address investors after a leadership shakeup last month.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Billionaire Tom Barrack Throws Harvey Weinstein a Lifeline
- Everything Is Crazy and the Markets Aren’t Freaking Out
- Facebook Is Looking for Employees With National Security Clearances
- London House Prices Fall Most Since Financial Crisis
- Kushners’ Control of Family’s NYC Crown Jewel Is Now in Jeopardy