Landlord That Mirrored Property Boom and Bust to Shut DownBy
BentleyForbes once owned Watergate complex, Prudential Plaza
Co-founder to step down, remaining real estate to be sold
BentleyForbes once owned such renowned properties as the Watergate office complex in Washington and Bank of America Plaza, Atlanta’s tallest skyscraper. Now the company is on the verge of vanishing.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Billionaire Tom Barrack Throws Harvey Weinstein a Lifeline
- Everything Is Crazy and the Markets Aren’t Freaking Out
- Facebook Is Looking for Employees With National Security Clearances
- London House Prices Fall Most Since Financial Crisis
- Kushners’ Control of Family’s NYC Crown Jewel Is Now in Jeopardy