Japan’s GDP Grows More Than Initial Reading in 1st QuarterBy
Economy expands annualized 1.9% versus 1.7% in initial report
Current account surplus widens to 1.9 trillion yen in April
Japan’s economy grew slightly more than the government initially reported for the first quarter, helped by a fractional revision in private consumption and business investment that dropped less than first thought.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Gulf of Mexico Oil Spill May Be Largest Since 2010 BP Disaster
- Billionaire Tom Barrack Throws Harvey Weinstein a Lifeline
- Everything Is Crazy and the Markets Aren’t Freaking Out
- Facebook Is Looking for Employees With National Security Clearances
- Kushners’ Control of Family’s NYC Crown Jewel Is Now in Jeopardy