HPE’s Whitman Says Open to Cloud Deals With Amazon, GoogleBy
CEO also says company will invest in Internet of Things
Spoke at annual conference for Hewlett Packard Enterprise
Hewlett Packard Enterprise Co. Chief Executive Officer Meg Whitman is open to public-cloud partnerships with Amazon.com Inc. and Google after a deal with Microsoft Corp.’s service provided a look at how she’ll try to navigate the market with a slimmer company.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Fewest Jobless Claims Since 1973 Show Firm U.S. Job Market
- Stocks Decline on Tech Woes While Treasuries Rally: Markets Wrap
- Greenwich Mansion Listings Pulled to Wait for a Better Day
- The U.K.'s $86 Billion Pension Problem Is About to Solve Itself
- Smartphones Are Killing Americans, But Nobody’s Counting