Hotel Lotte Scales Back Korea’s Largest IPO Amid Bribery ProbeBy and
Top of range cut to 110,000 won a share from 120,000 won
Sale, which could be Korea’s biggest IPO, delayed till July
Lotte Group’s hotel unit delayed what could be South Korea’s largest initial public offering and cut the price after prosecutors in Seoul began an investigation into bribery allegations against executives of the family-run company.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Billionaire Tom Barrack Throws Harvey Weinstein a Lifeline
- Everything Is Crazy and the Markets Aren’t Freaking Out
- Facebook Is Looking for Employees With National Security Clearances
- Kushners’ Control of Family’s NYC Crown Jewel Is Now in Jeopardy
- London House Prices Fall Most Since Financial Crisis