Germany Pushes EU to Close Loophole in Rules on EmissionsBy and
Italy’s Transport Minister says no anomalies on Fiat cars
Germany questioned Fiat’s emissions systems after probe
Germany wants the European Union to tighten a loophole in vehicle-emissions rules that allowed carmakers to reduce pollution controls in certain conditions, part of the heightened scrutiny in the wake of Volkswagen AG’s diesel-cheating scandal.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Bitcoin Futures Deliver Wild Ride as Debut Brings Rally, Halts
- Investors Told to Brace for Steepest Rate Hikes Since 2006
- A Manager of $42 Billion Fears Bubble in World's Biggest Stocks
- World's Second-Tallest Building Opens With a Whimper After Delay
- Longtime NPR Host Tom Ashbrook Is Facing Misconduct Allegations