Gannett to Forge Ahead With Hostile Takeover Bid for TribuneBy
USA Today owner ready to enter discussions on all-cash deal
Tribune directors failed to gain majority vote last week
Gannett Co. is forging ahead with its hostile takeover bid for Tribune Publishing Co. after a large number of shareholders refused to back Tribune’s board nominees last week, indicating possible support for a merger.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Bitcoin Futures Deliver Wild Ride as Debut Brings Rally, Halts
- Investors Told to Brace for Steepest Rate Hikes Since 2006
- Longtime NPR Host Tom Ashbrook Is Facing Misconduct Allegations
- Times Square Subway Bomber Tells Police He’s a Follower of Islamic State
- Buffett's About to Get $3 Billion Back From Burger King Owner