Barclays Traders Don’t Have Special Honesty Code, SFO SaysBy
Bankers have same standards for truth as public, Hines says
Prosecutor says Johnson plea is clear evidence of conspiracy
A London prosecutor urged jurors to hold five former Barclays Plc traders on trial for manipulating Libor to the same standards of honesty as the general public, and not a separate code assigned to the banking industry.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- These Guys Want to Lend You Money Against Your Bitcoin
- Fed Raises Rates, Eyes Three 2018 Hikes as Yellen Era Nears End
- This Electric Truck Will Probably Beat Tesla’s to Market
- Famed Short-Seller Jim Chanos Says Tesla Headed for ‘Brick Wall’
- Bitcoin Points Way to ‘Massive Change’ for Commodity Businesses