Dubai’s Emaar Properties Said Hiring Advisers for Dollar BondBy
Real estate company mulls sale in second half of 2016
Developer would join rush to sell debt across Gulf countries
Emaar Properties PJSC, the developer of the world’s tallest tower in Dubai, is considering an international bond issue in the second half of the year, according to three people familiar with the matter.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Fewest Jobless Claims Since 1973 Show Firm U.S. Job Market
- U.S. Stocks Climb With Treasuries as Dollar Slides: Markets Wrap
- Greenwich Mansion Listings Pulled to Wait for a Better Day
- The U.K.'s $86 Billion Pension Problem Is About to Solve Itself
- Smartphones Are Killing Americans, But Nobody’s Counting