Chinese Dream of Instant Stock-Market Riches Faces Harsh RealityBloomberg News
‘When I’m not making a loss, I’m winning,’ investor says
Slumping demand undermines efforts to boost equity financing
Fang Tao’s hopes of striking it rich in the Chinese stock market died as his investments plunged by half over the past year. Now, he’ll be happy just breaking even.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Billionaire Tom Barrack Throws Harvey Weinstein a Lifeline
- Everything Is Crazy and the Markets Aren’t Freaking Out
- Facebook Is Looking for Employees With National Security Clearances
- Kushners’ Control of Family’s NYC Crown Jewel Is Now in Jeopardy
- London House Prices Fall Most Since Financial Crisis