Buy Private Equity in the Secondary Market, Voya’s Simone SaysBy
Simone says RMBS market still has room to move upward
Predictable cash flow from secondary PE is attractive, he says
Insurers scaling back from hedge funds may find better bets in securitized credit and the secondary market for private equity, said John Simone, an executive at Voya Financial Inc.’s asset-management operations.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Smartphones Are Killing Americans, But Nobody’s Counting
- Why a Pub in the Middle of Nowhere Was Named the World’s Best Restaurant
- Gulf Coast Oil Spill May Be Largest Since 2010 BP Disaster
- Racist Outburst Prompts Faber’s Exit From Three Company Boards
- Airbus Snaps Up Bombardier Jet in New Challenge to Boeing