Brazil Stocks Rise as Petrobras Rally Offsets Political TensionBy
State-controlled oil producer follows advance in crude
Newspaper reported prosecutor-general seeks arrest of Senators
The Ibovespa rose for the fourth time in five days as state-controlled Petroleo Brasileiro SA followed oil higher, offsetting increased political tension.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Fewest Jobless Claims Since 1973 Show Firm U.S. Job Market
- Stocks Decline on Tech Woes While Treasuries Rally: Markets Wrap
- Greenwich Mansion Listings Pulled to Wait for a Better Day
- Smartphones Are Killing Americans, But Nobody’s Counting
- The U.K.'s $86 Billion Pension Problem Is About to Solve Itself