Brazil Prosecutor Seeks Arrest of Temer’s Party LeadersBy and
Senate president would be replaced by Rousseff ally in Senate
Party leaders deny interference in Carwash corruption probe
Brazil’s Prosecutor General has requested the arrest of Senate Chief Renan Calheiros and other ruling party leaders over an alleged corruption cover-up, raising questions over the future of Acting President Michel Temer’s administration, according to local media.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Fewest Jobless Claims Since 1973 Show Firm U.S. Job Market
- U.S. Stocks Climb With Treasuries as Dollar Slides: Markets Wrap
- Greenwich Mansion Listings Pulled to Wait for a Better Day
- The U.K.'s $86 Billion Pension Problem Is About to Solve Itself
- Smartphones Are Killing Americans, But Nobody’s Counting