Copper Stockpiles Rise Most Since 2004 as Metal Flows From ChinaBy
Copper stockpiles rise to highest level since February
Zinc little changed after rising for eight consecutive days
Copper led losses in industrial metals after data showed the biggest two-day increase in stockpiles since 2004.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- One of the World’s Hottest Stocks Is Now Tumbling
- This Rare Bear Who Called the Crash Warns Housing Is Too Hot Again
- Recent ‘Odd’ Market Moves May Be a Warning Sign for Stocks
- The Global Economy Is Doing Just Fine, But the Davos Elite Is Worried
- U.S. Stocks Gain as Senate Votes to End Shutdown: Markets Wrap