Yingli Surges After Forecasting First Profit Since 2011By
Solar shipments were at high end of guidance in first quarter
Shipments increasing to Japan, wherer prices are higher
Yingli Green Energy Holding Co. rose the most in seven months after the struggling Chinese solar manufacturer said increased shipments to Japan will help it report its first quarterly profit since 2011.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Ivanka Trump Faces Courtroom Showdown Over $785 Sandals
- Uber Losing Battle in London After Regulator Revokes License
- How Electric Cars Can Create the Biggest Disruption Since the iPhone
- Mercedes Plots Tesla Attack With $1 Billion U.S. Electric Push
- Hewlett Packard Enterprise Is Said to Plan About 5,000 Job Cuts