Wanda Cinema Surges by 10% Limit as Stock Resumes TradingBy
Wanda Cinema is largest entertainment company in Asia
Stock resumes trading after being halted in February
Billionaire Wang Jianlin’s Wanda Cinema Line Co., whose shares have been halted since late February, surged by the 10 percent daily limit after it resumed trading on Monday as the Chinese tycoon seeks to inject Legendary Entertainment and other film-related businesses into the company.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Fed Raises Rates, Eyes Three 2018 Hikes as Yellen Era Nears End
- This Electric Truck Will Probably Beat Tesla’s to Market
- These Guys Want to Lend You Money Against Your Bitcoin
- Famed Short-Seller Jim Chanos Says Tesla Headed for ‘Brick Wall’
- Bitcoin Points Way to ‘Massive Change’ for Commodity Businesses