Unfiltered Trump Gets Boot as BuzzFeed Likens Ads to CigarettesBy
CEO says Republican candidate is ‘hazardous to our health’
RNC had planned to spend ‘significant amount’ on political ads
BuzzFeed terminated a deal to run “Trump for President” advertising on its website, likening the decision to rejecting spots for cigarettes.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Tesla Unveils ‘World’s Fastest Production Car’ and Electric Big Rig
- Norway Idea to Exit Oil Stocks Is ‘Shot Heard Around the World’
- Getting a Dog May Save Your Life, Especially If You’re Single
- The Questionable Math Behind Manafort’s Extravagant Home Renovations
- World’s Biggest Wealth Fund Wants Out of Oil and Gas