Telia’s Fintur Sale Said Slowed by Concern on Past DealingsBy and
Risk of new probes said to cloud talks on sale to Turkcell
Turkcell Chairman: ‘Deal should have been finalized by now’
A U.S. probe of phone-industry corruption allegations in Uzbekistan is among the factors slowing down talks for Telia AB to sell its wireless business in four other former Soviet countries, according to people familiar with the matter.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Fed Raises Rates, Eyes Three 2018 Hikes as Yellen Era Nears End
- This Electric Truck Will Probably Beat Tesla’s to Market
- These Guys Want to Lend You Money Against Your Bitcoin
- Famed Short-Seller Jim Chanos Says Tesla Headed for ‘Brick Wall’
- Bitcoin Points Way to ‘Massive Change’ for Commodity Businesses