Telefonica Said to Squeeze Discounts From Banks in Unit IPOBy , , and
Banks charging less than usual to advise on Telxius listing
Telefonica leveraging power as client, lack of Spanish deals
Telefonica SA wrangled fee discounts from banks working on the initial public offering of its infrastructure unit as a dearth of deals in Spain gave it bargaining power over its advisers, people familiar with the matter said.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Smartphones Are Killing Americans, But Nobody’s Counting
- Why a Pub in the Middle of Nowhere Was Named the World’s Best Restaurant
- Gulf Coast Oil Spill May Be Largest Since 2010 BP Disaster
- Racist Outburst Prompts Faber’s Exit From Three Company Boards
- Airbus Snaps Up Bombardier Jet in New Challenge to Boeing