Spanish Bonds Drop With Italy’s as Elections, Brexit Vote LoomBy
Germany-Spain 10-year yield spread widens to most in two week
Surveys show more Britons planning to vote to leave EU
Government bonds from the euro region’s high-debt and -deficit nations declined relative to benchmark German bunds with the U.K.’s vote on its European Union membership and Spanish general elections both due this month.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Billionaire Tom Barrack Throws Harvey Weinstein a Lifeline
- Everything Is Crazy and the Markets Aren’t Freaking Out
- Facebook Is Looking for Employees With National Security Clearances
- Kushners’ Control of Family’s NYC Crown Jewel Is Now in Jeopardy
- London House Prices Fall Most Since Financial Crisis