Rothschild & Co. Buying Martin Maurel to Expand in FranceBy
Deal creates bank with 34 billion euros under management
Rothschild & Co should keep CET1 capital ratio at about 18%
Rothschild & Co., part of the banking dynasty focused on merger advisory, is buying Compagnie Financiere Martin Maurel to expand its wealth-management and lending operations for French families and entrepreneurs.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Gulf of Mexico Oil Spill May Be Largest Since 2010 BP Disaster
- Billionaire Tom Barrack Throws Harvey Weinstein a Lifeline
- Everything Is Crazy and the Markets Aren’t Freaking Out
- Facebook Is Looking for Employees With National Security Clearances
- Airbus Snaps Up Bombardier Jet in New Challenge to Boeing