Quebec and Housing Push Canadian Consumer Sentiment to 2016 HighBy
Confidence in real-estate market comes amid warnings of bubble
Optimism gains in Quebec amid improving job market, finances
Consumer sentiment returned to the highest this year in Canada as Quebec residents felt better off financially and more people bet the country’s housing boom would continue.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Ivanka Trump Faces Courtroom Showdown Over $785 Sandals
- Uber Losing Battle in London After Regulator Revokes License
- How Electric Cars Can Create the Biggest Disruption Since the iPhone
- Mercedes Plots Tesla Attack With $1 Billion U.S. Electric Push
- Hewlett Packard Enterprise Is Said to Plan About 5,000 Job Cuts