Peruvian Sol, Sovereign Bonds Advance as Kuczynski Leads CountBy and
Stock index, world’s best performer, is little changed
Investors more comfortable with PPK win, Inteligo says
Peru’s new sol and sovereign bonds rose Monday as former Wall Street veteran and central banker Pedro Pablo Kuczynski looked poised to be declared the winner in Sunday’s presidential election.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Tesla Unveils ‘World’s Fastest Production Car’ and Electric Big Rig
- Norway Idea to Exit Oil Stocks Is ‘Shot Heard Around the World’
- Goldman Sachs Sees Four 2018 Fed Rate Hikes as U.S. Growth Gains
- Honda Recalls 800,000 Odyssey Minivans Linked to Injuries
- The Questionable Math Behind Manafort’s Extravagant Home Renovations