Malaysia Stock Inflows Are Rapidly Vanishing This Year: ChartBy
Foreign money is leaving the Malaysian stock market, with flows on track to turn negative for the year. This chart shows year to date net flows of overseas funds as of the end of each week. Buying reached a peak in April, but has reversed as international probes related to troubled 1Malaysia Development Bhd. widen.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- NFL’s $205 Million Man Is Hated by Everyone But Those Who Matter
- Americans Are Retiring Later, Dying Sooner and Sicker In-Between
- Singapore Will Stop Increasing Car Numbers From February 2018
- U.S. Stocks Drop at Start of Big Week for Earnings: Markets Wrap
- Noble Group Warns of Loss Topping $1 Billion