Lukoil First-Quarter Profit Drops 59% as Crude Prices SlumpBy
Second-biggest Russian producer beat analyst profit estimates
Free cash flow decline is weakest part of results: Aton
Lukoil PJSC, Russia’s second-largest oil producer, said first-quarter profit dropped 59 percent as crude prices declined to a 12-year low.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Gulf of Mexico Oil Spill May Be Largest Since 2010 BP Disaster
- Billionaire Tom Barrack Throws Harvey Weinstein a Lifeline
- Everything Is Crazy and the Markets Aren’t Freaking Out
- Facebook Is Looking for Employees With National Security Clearances
- Airbus Snaps Up Bombardier Jet in New Challenge to Boeing