Kenyan Opposition Plans ‘Super Alliance’ for Election, Star SaysBy
Kenya’s main opposition group is seeking to ally with other political parties and agree on a single candidate to challenge President Uhuru Kenyatta in August 2017 elections, the Star reported.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Billionaire Tom Barrack Throws Harvey Weinstein a Lifeline
- Everything Is Crazy and the Markets Aren’t Freaking Out
- Facebook Is Looking for Employees With National Security Clearances
- Kushners’ Control of Family’s NYC Crown Jewel Is Now in Jeopardy
- London House Prices Fall Most Since Financial Crisis