Hyundai Motor Scion Ventures Into Luxury Cars With Genesis BrandBy
Genesis premium brand to be available in U.S. after Korea
Hyundai seen facing stiff competition in luxury car market
Hyundai Motor Co. Chairman Chung Mong Koo proved the South Korean automaker can build reliable, value-for-money cars by beating Toyota Motor Corp. and Volkswagen AG in benchmark U.S. quality surveys. His son now wants to show Hyundai can be synonymous with luxury, too.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Smartphones Are Killing Americans, But Nobody’s Counting
- Why a Pub in the Middle of Nowhere Was Named the World’s Best Restaurant
- Gulf Coast Oil Spill May Be Largest Since 2010 BP Disaster
- Racist Outburst Prompts Faber’s Exit From Three Company Boards
- Airbus Snaps Up Bombardier Jet in New Challenge to Boeing