French Rapeseed Crop May Fall to 3-Year Low on Bugs, Wet WeatherBy
Production may fall 3.7% from last year: Agriculture Ministry
Rains leave crops vulnerable to insect damage, crop disease
France’s winter rapeseed production may slide to a three-year low this year as crops were hit by insect infestations and as cool, cloudy conditions threaten to reduce yields.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Tesla Unveils ‘World’s Fastest Production Car’ and Electric Big Rig
- Norway Idea to Exit Oil Stocks Is ‘Shot Heard Around the World’
- Getting a Dog May Save Your Life, Especially If You’re Single
- World’s Biggest Wealth Fund Wants Out of Oil and Gas
- The Questionable Math Behind Manafort’s Extravagant Home Renovations