Ex-Nigeria President Confident Talks Can Curb Oil Region AttacksBy
Militant attacks cut oil production to almost 30-year low
Dialogue best route to end conflict in Niger delta: Jonathan
Former Nigerian President Goodluck Jonathan expressed confidence that the authorities can reach an agreement with militants in the Niger River delta to stop their attacks that have slashed production of Africa’s biggest oil producer.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Smartphones Are Killing Americans, But Nobody’s Counting
- Why a Pub in the Middle of Nowhere Was Named the World’s Best Restaurant
- Gulf Coast Oil Spill May Be Largest Since 2010 BP Disaster
- Racist Outburst Prompts Faber's Exit From Three Company Boards
- Airbus Snaps Up Bombardier Jet in New Challenge to Boeing