Draghi Smashes Corporate Yields to 1% Before a Bond Is BoughtBy and
A rush for company debt as ECB readies to start purchases
‘Very scary’ prospect for some; push into speculative grade
Even before Mario Draghi starts his corporate-bond buying program on Wednesday, he’s pushed down borrowing costs in Europe toward unprecedented levels.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Smartphones Are Killing Americans, But Nobody’s Counting
- Why a Pub in the Middle of Nowhere Was Named the World’s Best Restaurant
- Gulf Coast Oil Spill May Be Largest Since 2010 BP Disaster
- Racist Outburst Prompts Faber's Exit From Three Company Boards
- Airbus Snaps Up Bombardier Jet in New Challenge to Boeing