Dollar Fluctuates After Worst Drop in 4 Months as Fed Bets ParedBy and
Further weakness to come, no rate increase in 2016, BNP says
Yellen speech Monday in focus as markets study Fed policy path
A gauge of the dollar was little changed after the biggest loss since February, as traders looked to Federal Reserve Chair Janet Yellen’s comments following weaker-than-forecast payrolls data that doused speculation officials will raise interest rates in the coming months.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Ivanka Trump Faces Courtroom Showdown Over $785 Sandals
- Mercedes Plots Tesla Attack With $1 Billion U.S. Electric Push
- Uber Losing Battle in London After Regulator Revokes License
- Trump Boosts North Korea Sanctions, Adding Economic Pressure
- How Electric Cars Can Create the Biggest Disruption Since iPhone