China to Boost Fund With Ex-Goldman CEO PaulsonBloomberg News
Available capital rising 50% to about $3 billion, people say
Fund focus will broaden beyond energy-efficient buildings
China and the U.S. are bulking up the size and scope of a fund created to finance green projects to about $3 billion, according to two people familiar with the decision.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Tesla Unveils ‘World’s Fastest Production Car’ and Electric Big Rig
- Norway Idea to Exit Oil Stocks Is ‘Shot Heard Around the World’
- Goldman Sachs Sees Four 2018 Fed Rate Hikes as U.S. Growth Gains
- Honda Recalls 800,000 Odyssey Minivans Linked to Injuries
- The Questionable Math Behind Manafort’s Extravagant Home Renovations