BlackRock’s Global Marketing Head Linda Robinson to Step BackBy
Robinson oversaw five-year branding campaign at BlackRock
To be a vice-chairman once BlackRock finds new marketing chief
Linda Robinson, global head of marketing and communications at BlackRock Inc., plans to step back from her role and become a vice chairman at the firm, according to an internal memo provided by the company.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Bitcoin Futures Deliver Wild Ride as Debut Brings Rally, Halts
- Investors Told to Brace for Steepest Rate Hikes Since 2006
- Longtime NPR Host Tom Ashbrook Is Facing Misconduct Allegations
- Times Square Subway Bomber Tells Police He’s a Follower of Islamic State
- Buffett's About to Get $3 Billion Back From Burger King Owner