Aussie Bond Yields Drop to Record as U.S. Job Growth SlowsBy
Australia’s 10-year bond yield dropped to an all-time low after U.S. payrolls grew at the slowest pace in almost six years, slimming the chances the Federal Reserve will increase interest rates in the coming months.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Gulf of Mexico Oil Spill May Be Largest Since 2010 BP Disaster
- Billionaire Tom Barrack Throws Harvey Weinstein a Lifeline
- Everything Is Crazy and the Markets Aren’t Freaking Out
- Facebook Is Looking for Employees With National Security Clearances
- Airbus Snaps Up Bombardier Jet in New Challenge to Boeing